Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

A New Day

I love it that every day is a new day. What a relief! I have the opportunity every day to do better at something, to try something new, to either forgive or correct the wrongs of the past, to bless somebody, to make a fantastic memory. Each day I have the opportunity to assess how well I am walking the Love walk, and usually to do something to make it better. Each day I have to opportunity to reach out to God and thank Him for the day He made, and to ask Him to help me live it the way I should.

And each day I usually miss so many of these opportunities.

Knowing that God knows me better than I know myself helps, of course, and I never want to take His grace for granted! It wouldn't be grace, then, would it? Still, having experienced His amazing grace makes it a whole lot easier to come to Him whenever I discover I have missed the mark (or when I'm finally ready to face up to that knowledge,) to ask forgiveness, and start moving forward again. How awesome is that! I do not take this lightly! This is the confidence that I have, that He created me, that He knows me, and still He loves me. Thank You, Lord!

Not sure why I wrote this... just soaking up the Love of the Lord, I guess!

No comments: